Calling all government video industry thought leaders: Cutting edge, thought-provoking sessions are being sought for Government Video Expo 2013, being held Dec. 4-5, in Washington.
Areas Government Video Expo attendees are interested in include:
- 4K production, post and display
- Digital imaging and cinematography
- Documentary, nonfiction and wildlife production
- Managing successful government video operations
- Encoding, compression and streaming technologies
- Funding and financing for filmmakers
With that in mind, do you have a compelling story to share; a unique stance on a controversial topic; expertise you would like to share with your peers and colleagues; advice to share on marketing your projects or getting funding for your great idea; streaming video successes (and failures) you can share; a visionary approach to producing video projects or experience using the latest trends in video innovation in your work that you would like to share?
If so, we want your submission.
GV ProMedia Conference 2013 submissions for presentations will be accepted via this form until Oct. 4.