The Law Enforcement & Emergency Services Video Association is seeking research papers to be presented at its Digital Multimedia Evidence Training Symposium that is scheduled for Sept. 9–13, 2013 in Asheville, N.C.
In addition to research papers, LEVA invites other original contributions such as panel proposals, work-in-progress presentations, workshop proposals and demonstrative proposals. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- 3D/Crime Scene Scanning Techniques & Technology
- Reverse Projection
- Workflow Solutions
- Digital Assets Management
- High Definition Imaging (Still and Video) Formats
- Unique software applications
- Covert surveillance technology to include night vision
Click here for more information.