The worldwide video surveillance market is forecast to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.33 percent over the period 2011-2015, says a report by TechNavio, a producer of market reports on “niche” technologies.
Contributing to the CAGR of the video surveillance market are increasing security concerns as well as an increasing demand for high-quality images, says the report, Global Video Surveillance Market 2011-2015.
However, while there is a demand for high-quality images produced by video surveillance equipment, a lack of standardization within that industry could pose a challenge to the growth of the market, the document says. The report has been prepared based on an analysis of the market and with input from industry experts, TechNavio adds.
The report covers the video surveillance market landscape in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and the Asia-Pacific regions and that market’s “growth prospects in the coming years,” TechNavio says. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in that market, the company says.
The report also provides the answers to “key questions” related to the video surveillance market, TechNavio says. Those questions are:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of those key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of those key vendors?
Click here to access the report.