January's DigitalVision 2010 debut, presented by NewBay Media and the NAB Show, was a landmark event in virtual trade shows.
The main plaza of DigitalVision Summer 2010 We're partnering again to produce DigitalVision 2010 Summer - a complimentary, forward-thinking, on-line event with keynote, educational seminars and product exhibits for digital content creators. Attendees can to learn about the latest developments in HD, Mobile TV, 3DTV and more--and it's all free.
Features will include:
* All-new educational program and keynote
* Technology exhibits with supplier/buyer interaction
* Downloadable reference material
* Attendee lounge for idea exchange and social networking
* Scheduled chats on hot technology topics lead by the editors of TV Technology, TVB, Videography, DV and Government Video
Exhibitors will include AJA, Atempo, Autocue QTV, Ensemble Designs, Harris, Miranda, NAB Show, Omneon, Open Text, Pixel Power, Snell, VCI Solutions, Volicon, Wohler, ViewCast and more.
More info, including registration and the schedule of events, is at www.digitalvision2010.com.
Follow Government Video on Twitter: twitter.com/governmentvideo.