Crestron DMPS3 presentation system
ROCKLEIGH, N.J. — Crestron announced it is now shipping its new DMPS3-300-C all-in-one presentation systems. With a built-in Crestron 3-Series Control System, these next-generation models deliver performance and convenience in a network-grade appliance.
The DMPS3-200-C and DMPS3-300-C make installation and commissioning simple. How simple? You can get a matrix switching system up and running without even touching a laptop.
Systems integrators can configure the DMPS3-200-C and DMPS3-300-C, including selection of display drivers, right from the optional pre-loaded TSW-750 touch screen or from an iPad or computer. They need only answer a few simple questions; select a display, sources, icons, and text labels. You can add wireless "bring your own device" presentation capability by connecting a Crestron AirMedia device to the HDMI port.
DMPS provides everything you need to deliver an out-of-the-box HD presentation experience. It integrates the control system, multimedia matrix switcher, mic mixer, audio DSP, amplifier and DigitalMedia distribution center all into a single three-space rackmount package. These new models also feature enhanced audio performance compared to the prior generation of DMPS.
IP technology is the heart of the 3-Series control system. The 3-Series delivers enterprise security through Active Directory. High-speed Ethernet connectivity enables integration with IP-controllable devices and allows the DMPS3-200-C and DMPS3-300-C to be part of a larger managed control network.
With Crestron 3-Series you get:
- More processing power, speed, and memory
- Support for 802.1x authentication technology — the same data security protocol used by government and financial institutions
- Built-in BACnet IP support - enables seamless integration with existing building management systems
- Support for SIMPL# enables C# programmers to develop AV applications
- High-speed, real-time multi-tasking to run up to 10 programs simultaneously
- Reduced compile time; what took five minutes with Crestron 2-Series now takes 20 seconds