The U.S. Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Command is seeking bids for audio and video equipment including 55-inch and 75-inch liquid crystal displays, Web cams and white boards for its San Diego, Calif. headquarters.
To be considered for an award, vendors must certify that the products being offered are new and of the “brand names” listed, as well as still under the manufacturers’ warranties. The products sought, and how many of each, are:
- Samsung 55 inch liquid crystal display, two
- Samsung 75 inch LCD display, one
- Chief X-Large Fusion Tile Mount Bracket, one
- Chief Fusion Tile Mount Bracket, two
- Quartet Whiteboard 48 inches by 72 inches, two
- Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000, one
- Microsoft LifeCam Studio Web camera, one
- Trendnet TU2-EX12 - USB extension cable, 39 feet, one
- DA-Lite Cherry Veneer 21 Space Rack, one
- VP-400K Kramer 1:4 XGA DA with KR-ISP Signal Processing, one
- VP-32K Kramer 3x1:2 XGA & (B) Audio Switcher & DA, one
- XLS1000 Crown 2 Channel Amplifier, one
- AMX 4X4 HD15 Video Graphics Array SwitchAVS-PL-0404-844 Precis LT 04x04 RGBHV, one
- KSI Ceiling Speakers, four
- HBL1 Middle ATL 1RU Blank, five
- U2 Middle ATL 2RU Shelf, one
- HG Middle ATL rack screws, 100pcs, one
- ISOBAR12 ultra Tripplite Power Strip Isobar surge 12 RCPTL light-emitting diode 15 feet
The opportunity is a set-aside for small businesses and vendors must be registered in the System for Award Management in order for an award to be made.
The solicitation was issued July 16, and the deadline for responses is July 23 at 10 a.m. Pacific daylight time. The solicitation number is N66001-13-T-6832.
Contact Dorthy Powell, contract specialist, at (619) 553-4455 or email@example.com.
Click here to access the solicitation, “Audio Video Equipment.”